Thursday, January 23, 2014
Elementary School Gymnasium
28908 North Fremont Center Road
This evening is set aside for parents of our incoming kindergarten students. Registration hours are as follows:
- 6:00 p.m. for children whose last name begins with A through L
- 7:00 p.m. for children whose last name begins with M through Z
Any child five years of age on or before September 1, 2014 is eligible for kindergarten.
- Please bring your child’s original certified county birth certificate, with the seal affixed (not the hospital copy). A copy will be made for school records and the original will be returned to the parents.
If you are new to the district or do not have any children currently enrolled, you will need to bring proof of residency. Two (2) of the following four items are required:
- Closing documents on a home
- Receipt of rent paid
- Driver’s license with current address
- Utility bill with current address
To verify that your residence is within district boundaries, you will need to bring the following:
Parents are offered a preference of morning, afternoon, or tuition based full-day kindergarten. A lottery will be used in the event that we have more interest than spots available for a particular preference. To participate in this lottery, you must attend Preregistration Night.
For additional information, please contact Diann Serio at 847-837-0437 x2007.