Registration is now open for the Summer Adventures in Learning program sponsored by Fremont School District 79. Programs are open to students who will be entering kindergarten through grade 8. The registration deadline is May 9.
- When: June 17-21, 24-28, July 1-3
- Where: Fremont Intermediate School
- Tuition: $50 per session (1 week - 10 hours)
- Transportation: Provided by parents or $10/week for bus transportation
Bus transportation is offered for summer programs for an additional fee. This fee-based service will provide opportunities for students to have transportation for summer classes. Transportation will be available for students coming to classes at 8:30 a.m. and going home from classes at 12:30 p.m. No transportation will be available for classes beginning and ending at 10:30 a.m.
- The registration link can be found on the second page of the program brochure below.
For questions, please contact Associate Principal Cathy Park at email@example.com or call her at 847-837-0437.