Quest Food Management Services Inc. provides food services for students at Fremont School District 79. Quest believes the variety of food, cuisine, and dining experience students have available to them shouldn’t stop at the doors of their school. That’s why Quest offers a program based on cooking fresh food from scratch, assembled-to-order menu options, healthy choices that are flavorful and appealing, and offering an inviting dining experience for all.
Quest Food Management Services was founded in 1985 in Lombard, Illinois, with the goal of providing fresh, made from scratch food and intensely personal service. Today, Quest has grown to serve over 80 educational institutions in over 110 facilities across Chicagoland.
Quest was ranked #40 in Food Management Magazine’s Top 50 food management companies in the United States for 2017, up one spot from last year and rated as one of the ten fastest growing companies in the industry.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Quest provides the communities it serves with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness, and intensely personal service.
Vision: Quest is committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the industry by what it does and it does it.
- Integrity: Quest does the right thing at all times.
- Responsiveness: Quest listens and responds quickly to provide the best solutions.
- Accountability: Quest does what it says it will do and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Respect: Quest treats others better than it expects to be treated.
- Excellence: Quest delivers the best experience possible.
Quest Food Management Services, Inc.
Barb Stout, Director of Food Service
Phone: 847-566-9384 ext. 1197