Registration is now closed for the Summer Adventures in Learning program sponsored by Fremont School District 79. Programs are open to students who will be entering kindergarten through grade 8.
- When: June 17-21, 24-28, July 1-3
- Where: Fremont Intermediate School
- Tuition: $50 per session (1 week - 10 hours)
- Transportation: Provided by parents or $10/week for bus transportation
Bus transportation is offered for summer programs for an additional fee. This fee-based service will provide opportunities for students to have transportation for summer classes. Transportation will be available for students coming to classes at 8:30 a.m. and going home from classes at 12:30 p.m. No transportation will be available for classes beginning and ending at 10:30 a.m.
- The registration link can be found on the second page of the program brochure below.
For questions, please contact Associate Principal Cathy Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 847-837-0437.