Registration is now open for the 2020 Summer Adventures in Learning program sponsored by Fremont School District 79. Programs are open to students who will be entering kindergarten through grade 8.
- When: June 15-19, June 22-26, June 29-July 3
- Where: Fremont Elementary School
- Tuition: $50 for most sessions (1 week - 10 hours)
- Transportation: Provided by parents or $10/week for bus transportation
Bus transportation is offered for summer programs for an additional fee. This fee-based service will provide opportunities for students to have transportation for summer classes. Transportation will be available for students coming to classes at 8:30 a.m. and going home from classes at 12:30 p.m. No transportation will be available for classes beginning and ending at 10:30 a.m.
- Registration is available online at https://fremont79.coursestorm.
com/. The registration deadline is May 15.
For questions, please contact Associate Principal Cathy Park at email@example.com or call her at 847-837-0437.