Skip To Main Content

Medications and Management Plans


pill bottle image


All medications that are given at school, whether prescription or over-the-counter, require a doctor’s order. The Medication Authorization Form/Student Agreement must be completed and signed by the parent and signed/stamped by the doctor. Any medication that comes to school must be provided in its original, labeled packaging, and transported to school by an adult. Any medications held in the nurse’s office that are not picked up at the end of the year will be safely discarded. For more information, please consult the Medication Authorization Form or talk with the school nurse.

For students with specific health needs, please download and complete any of the applicable management plans and return them to the school nurse.

Asthma Action Plan

Food Allergy Action Plan

Life Threatening Food Allergy Parent Questionnaire

Medication/Diagnosis Authorization Form

Seizure Action Plan

Seizure Action Plan Questionnaire